If you’re an undershirt/underwear buyer or a manufacturer of men’s innerwear, we could use your help.
An entrepreneur with business idea (not retail or business-to-consumer, B2C) is looking for some advice from people-in-the-know.
At the core of it, he’s trying to find suppliers, either directly or through a distributor, of undershirts in three different price categories. But wants to make sure he’s asking the right questions.
- For purchasing 1,000 or more basic undershirts who do I contact? What companies are good to deal with? Do I buy direct? Do I go through a distributor?
- For purchasing 1,000 or more mid-range undershirts who do I contact? I am talking about a t-shirt that I could sell for $10.
- For purchasing 1,000 or more best undershirts who do I contact? I am talking about a t-shirt that I could sell for $20.
- What to avoid? What to insist on? Any other suggestions?
- What helps to keep a white undershirt white? Is it the material? Is it because it is made in America?
Can You Help?
Do you currently work (or ever worked) at company that buys lots of undershirts to resell? Are you a distributor that supplies undershirts to any of the majors? Are you working at an undershirt manufacturer and interested in seeing if you can supply undershirts to this entrepreneur? If so, I think we could use your expertise.
If you have any advice, please either post it in the comments below or email me privately.
I’ll be happy to connect you up with the person asking the questions.
Category: Ask Tug