Today, while Mrs. Tug was getting her hair done, I decided to kill some time and dropped by the men’s underwear section at Macy’s and Old Navy. Thankfully, both stores had some great specials going on and wound up picking up a variety of undershirts that I plan on reviewing here in the coming weeks.
Here’s the list:
- Jockey: 3D-innovations, 8-way stretch, high v-neck t-shirt. 90% Cotton/10% Spandex (Normally $18, on sale for $13.50)
- Jockey: Classic tall man v-neck, 2-pack. 100% Combed Cotton (Normally $23, on sale for $17.25)
- Alfani Basic: antimicrobial protection, shrinkage control, v-neck, 2-pack. 100% Combed Cotton ($14.98)
- 2(x)ist: v-neck, 3-pack. 100% Cotton (Normally $29, on sale for $17.40)
- Calvin Klein: Flexible Fit crewneck, 2-pack. 94% Cotton/6% Dow XLATMlastol. (Normally $29.50, on sale for $22.12)
- Old Navy: Men’s crewneck, 2-pack. 90% Cotton/10% Polyester (Normally $10, on sale for $6.50)
I’ll be reviewing two of the above undershirts per week for the next three weeks so there’s going to be some great additions to the growing list of detailed undershirt reviews you can only get here!
Thanks for visiting!
Sites That Link to this Post
- Undershirt Review - Jockey 3-D Innovations High V-neck T-shirt-Undershirt | The Undershirt Guy Blog | July 6, 2008
- Undershirt Review - 2xist - V-Neck | The Undershirt Guy Blog | June 26, 2008
- Undershirt Review - Calvin Klein - Flexible Fit | The Undershirt Guy Blog | June 19, 2008
- Undershirt Review - Old Navy - Men’s Gray Crew Neck | The Undershirt Guy Blog | June 12, 2008