Monday brings news of a reasonably new undershirt brand I had not heard about until recently. As I was reading through this Going Without Undershirts post on WallStreetOasis.com, I happened across a comment from a forum user (Brockland) mentioning an undershirt product he had launched:
Reason people stop wearing undershirts is simple…They come un-tucked easily and billow underneath dress shirts since Hanes has to make them fit every man in America. I solved the problem by launching a company that cuts the shirts slim and long.
UnderFit was founded in the fall of 2010 by Ben Brockland and David Palmer. Ben and David went to college together before embarking down different paths; Ben joined the business world, while David moved to Latin America for humanitarian work. Two years later Ben was complaining to David about his frustration with undershirt options. David had recently moved to a rural area of the Dominican Republic where he founded the Joan Rose Foundation, which provides impoverished children with food, clothing, medicine, education, and opportunity. David told Ben he could get a high quality undershirt manufactured at an affordable price in the community and thus, UnderFit was born.
- Longer cut so they stay tucked in
- Slim fit contours with your body
- Higher-end fabrics with lycra blend to hold form
- Economical Prices
- Manufacturer/Brand: UnderFit
- Website: www.UnderFitShirts.com
- Made in Esperanza, Dominican Republic
- Styles: V-Neck
- Colors: White
- Sizes: M – XL
- 93% Cotton/7% Lycra. Price: $11
- 94% Modal/6% Lycra. Price: $17
- Special Offer: FREE Shipping on all orders of 5 or more shirts