Hey folks, got lots of stuff queued up for your upcoming reading enjoyment. We’re going to have a summer packed full of new and interesting undershirt news! Here’s a quick update to tide you over until I can break away to dive into all the details:
- Upcoming SlimT’s Slimming Undershirt/Tank review – I’ve finally got my hands on one of the SlimT slimming tank top undershirts. Unfortunately, I had to get it the old fashioned way – no I didn’t buy it – I’m borrowing it from a friend of mine! Man, I’ll tell you – these guys who created the SlimT’s infomercial really did an amazing job because I’ve had thousands of people visiting my site over the last several months looking for information about this product. In fact, it appears that SlimT’s is the #1 looked for item on my website! Never fear, Tug is here! And so will the SlimTs review, coming sometime in August.
8/11/10 Update: See comments section below for a quick/mini Slim Ts review.
10/02/12 Update: Looks like the Williams Power Mens Shape Shirt and Slim Ts are either the exact same product or share the exact same design. My guess it’s the former.
- InstaSlim/I.S. Athletics Slimming/Compression undershirts – Yay! I have one of these too now courtesy of the folks that market and take orders for the company/manufacturer. They were nice enough to send me one of their private stash, so I’m feeling pretty damn special right about now. Unpacked it right away and was interested to see that it kinda looks and is designed similar to a Spanx for Men! I’m gonna get them side-by-side soon and do a closer comparison. Review coming sometime in August too!
9/01/10 Update: Finally got around to trying this puppy out. Check out my Insta Slim undershirt review and initial thoughts.
- Sutran Undershirts – Yep, got my Sutran Sweat Eliminating undershirt too just yesterday and will have to put it to the test when I can get back to the gym. My immediate impression was that the shirt felt really nice, but you can definitely tell that this two-layer sweat soaking undergarment is definitely thicker than the other sweat absorbing undershirts from companies like Silverback, Klienerts, and Sweatshield. Proof is in the pudding though, I’m going to beat myself senseless at the gym over the next couple of weeks and see how well this puppy absorbs.
8/12/Update: Haven’t gone to the gym yet to put it to the test, but I decided to try on my black Sutran undershirt. A great first impression – a very comfortable shirt in it’s own right and although it’s a little thicker than most other regular undershirts (because of the two layers), it doesn’t feel any warmer to wear then the other hyperhidrosis undershirts I’ve tried, some of them mentioned above. The v-neck collar is higher than an average v-neck collared undershirt, but I suppose that would be a good thing because many people who have hyperhidrosis will sweat on the chest and this high v-neck design provides optimum coverage. Now I just have to get myself to the gym to see about how well this undershirt controls sweat through. Stay tuned.
- 2(x)ist FORM tank review – bad Tug! I have been meaning to get to writing this review, but with the whole site redesign project going on, I haven’t been able to sit down to write the review yet! I’m sure my friends at 2(x)ist are wondering when I’m going to get off my ass and write it, but don’t you worry – that review will also be coming in August.
- I’ve got a bunch of other stuff to get too as well including reviewing the ever so totally awesome CK MicroModal undershirt as well as writing up some stuff about the very thoughtfully designed and manufactured products from Klen Laundry.
- There’s a new Odor Eliminating undershirt that we’ll talk about soon
- And, there’s another sweat absorbing undershirt coming out this fall that might just give Silverback, Kleinerts, Sweatshield, and Sutran a run for their money! I guess only time will tell
- Lot’s more Ask Tug stories to share too, as well as some recent reader contributions – one of which I’ll try to post later today
Sheeze, I’m gonna be one busy undershirt blogger for the remainder of the summer! Stay cool folks and keep an eye out for some great content coming your way soon!
Sites That Link to this Post
- Mens Shapewear News: The Original Slim T Slimming Undershirt For Men | Undershirt Guy Blog | November 5, 2010
- Why Do Good Undershirts Get Discontined? | The Undershirt Guy Blog | October 9, 2010
- Undershirt Review: Sculptees T-Slim Crew Neck Undershirt | The Undershirt Guy Blog | August 17, 2010
- Ask Tug: Compression and Slimming Undershirts. Shapewear for Men. | The Undershirt Guy Blog | August 11, 2010