Well, not exactly. Some creative folks have decided to send TSA and the Government a message about respecting our God-given right to privacy, and they’ve put together a series of tsa undershirts printed with messages in metallic silver or gold foil print that show through the body scanner x-ray machines.
Here are some examples of what the shirts say:
- TSA. To Perve and Protect
- Kiss This (with an arrow pointing to the privates)
- I’m under 18. If You Can Read This, Turn Yourself In.
- Big Govt’s Idea of Transparency
- To Big Gov w/Luv
- Frequent Fryer. Don’t Scan Me Bro
- Don’t Touch My Drunk
- TSA Did This To Me
- [Picture of Chest Ribs]
- Secure The Border, Not My Backside
- Save Your Soul. Quit TSA
- You. TSA. “Just Following Orders” is No Defense. You Will Be Held Accountable
- Welcome to Airport Abu Ghraib
- Body Scanner X-Rays Cause Cancer
Here’s another example of an air travel undershirt from Gun Free Zone.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Protect Your Privates From TSA | Undershirt Guy Blog | December 14, 2010