I don’t know about you, but I have a love-hate relationship with my socks.
My two biggest problems with socks are:
- The heel of the sock sitting up toward my Achilles tendon. Mostly this is because I wear size 8.5″ shoes, and pretty much EVERY sock sold at retail is size 10-13, which is for the shoe size range of 8-12.5. Really? The same sock that will fit a person with size 12 shoe will fit me. I think not. Get a clue retailers.
- As mentioned in the above article, I have a lot of slouching socks
That said, I do have a couple pairs of socks that fit me pretty well, one of them being a compression sock (Equmen, $30 pair) the other from Klen ($10 pair), so I’m super excited to be able to soon try out Tommie Copper’s new Compression Socks. Now, $44 for a pair of socks isn’t cheap, but if they perform a lot better than my standard socks, I might just become a convert.
Tommie Copper Compression Socks – Product Details
Tommie Copper’s comfortable over-the-calf graduated compression socks ($44 Retail per Pair) relieve swelling, inflammation and muscular pains while improving recovery. Tommie Copper’s Therapeutic Copper Compression provides unmatched comfort for 24 hour use while providing the ultimate in therapeutic pain relief without a pill.
- Tommie Copper Compression Socks Product Page
- Price: $44 pair
- Graduated compression prevents blood pooling in feet, decreases swelling, inflammation and pain
- Stimulates blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles
- Minimizes lactic acid production
- Gentle effective compression allows for 24 hour use, even while asleep
- Comfortably and discreetly wear under clothes for recovery
- Highly wickable fabric keeps skin dry
- Anatomic Fit
- Machine washable. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets as it masks the copper
- Sold as a pair
- 100% Money Back Guarantee