A new kid [undershirt manufacturer] is on the block with a new take on creating a high-end stay-tucked undershirt that won’t bunch.
ManMade undershirts made it’s debut today on Iwearyourshirt.com today and its company founder, Stuart Pflug, has a vision of what a better undershirt looks like. Stuart writes on ManMade’s About page:
I wanted to craft a premium undershirt that addresses the fit and performance issues others on the market have not been able to resolve. I wanted an undershirt that is lightweight, fit great, felt luxurious, stayed tucked in, didn’t bunch up and had no seams, tags or collars that get in the way. So after a year of researching men’s needs and searching for the perfect fabric, I launched ManMade to create a fit-driven, high-performance undershirt for guys (like me) who aren’t satisfied with the status quo.
I’m going to send an email over to Stuart to see if he has any additional information to share about his new creation and I’ll also see about picking one of these puppies up to review. Stay tuned. In the meantime, here is some information I gathered from the website.
ManMade Undershirt Features
- Website: http://www.manmadestore.com
- Price: $38 per
- Fabric: 95% Pima Cotton, 5% Lycra (Spandex)
- Collar Style: V-Neck, Crew Neck
- Color: White
- Other: Tagless, Seamless, Longer tapered design
- Manufactured in Peru
- Unique Feature: Patent Pending Notch (upside down “U” at bottom) at bottom middle of undershirt. Maintains tuck, reduces bulk, adds convenience (doesn’t get in the way of your “member” when it’s time to pee)