Call me strange, but I get really excited when I come across or learn about new undershirt products.
Suffice it to say, I was near ecstatic when I happened onto the Funkybod Muscle Enhancing padded undershirt recently!
I was excited mostly because I’ve had a handful of readers looking for a padded undershirt (that will make them look bigger), like this guy who wrote me back in November:
Hey Undershirt Guy,
I saw an article a few months back about padded undershirts (http://www.undershirtguy.com/patented-padded-undershirt-inventor-seeks-licensing-deal/) and was curious to know if you had seen any updates on this. I’m an already-skinny guy who’s had surgery in the recent past, and I’ve ended up losing quite a bit of weight. Rather than get more looks on the street like I’ve broken out of a labor camp, I was looking shirts like this up.
I also received an email not too long ago who was trying to get in contact with Greg Cross, a guy who used to put together some home-made padded undershirts about 4 years ago.
Problem was there were no other folks making padded undershirts and Greg Cross was no where to be found. Funkybod to the rescue!
Funkybod Padded Undershirt Features
- Chest plates giving a pumped look
- Shoulder plates to give a broader look
- Bicep plates giving bigger biceps
- Tricep plates giving bigger triceps
- Lats plates to enhance the lats
- Feels realistic to the touch
- Looks and feels like a T-shirt, designed to be worn as an under garment. Shortened sleeves so as not to be visible when worn under a shirt with cuffs
- Fabric: Viscose from Bamboo
- Price: £49.95 ($75.01 USD)
- Shipping Cost to US: Unknown
The $75 price tag is pretty steep, but it’s comparable in price to some higher-end compression/slimming undershirts.
Seems like a reasonable price to pay for a product like this, especially considering you probably will likely purchase one or two and just wear them on the occasions where you want look a little beefier.
Maybe I’ll be able to get my hands on one of these puppies in the not-too-distant future and I can let everyone know what I think.